Industry-leading turnarounds, from repaint to full re-ring
Surface erosion damage? Impact aftermath? No matter how big or little the job, ACE can be your source for radome testing and repair.
We have decades of experience providing radomes for aircrafts for the private, corporate, commercial cargo, military and prototype markets. We have the ability to repair radomes for surface erosion problems, extensive impact damage, full re-ring rebuilds, moisture ingress and other issues. Our continued investments in R&D ensure world-class paint processes and erosion coatings, as well as improved transmissivity.
Best of all, ACE offers several exchange and loaner radomes, eliminating the need for aircraft downtime or part purchase. We now offer exchange radomes for several aircraft including Boeing, McDonnell Douglas, Airbus, Bombardier, Embraer, and other models.
Radome repair and testing capabilities
When you bring your radome job to ACE, you can expect:
- Full RTCA DO-213 compliance
- Independent tests of all materials used in your repairs
- Transmissivity test as a standard part of incoming inspection, along with structure, moisture and testing components
- Transmissivity testing with the superior accuracy of radome scans emulating your antenna path
- Custom templates of paint striping for exact paint matching at the bulkhead
- Full inventory of PMA Difficult Acquisition parts for improved TAT reduced costs
- Final transmissivity report and an 8130 sent with your radome
Contact us for more information
To learn more about our radome repair and testing, contact us.